skip navigation

Add your conference to our Justice Events calendar


Who do I contact about filing a complaint against an attorney?
If you wish to file a complaint against an attorney, contact the Bar Association in your state. A state-by-state listing of Bar Associations is available on the American Bar Association's State and Local Bar Associations page.

Last Updated: February 8, 2011

Ask Another Question

Email Your Question